Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back up for my 'Black Hole' Post

So the more I read, the more I'm starting to realize that I'm not the ONLY one experiencing these 'CRAZIES' during our process.

Read this post (shared by a fellow adoptive mom, waiting for their girl in China):  THE ADOPTION CRAZIES

I LOVE it....

As for the Black Hole of waiting....well, cooking this fall has apparently been a GREAT outlet for me in this waiting game!!!  Off to do some PUMPKIN baking now!!!

That's it, that's all!!!


1 comment:

Heather H. said...

Hi! Heather H. Here from Fort. Buffy put me in touch with your blog. The adoption process is HORRIBLE. The waiting is so stressful. Right now I am coping all right, but talk to me tomorrow and I could easily be in a funk. We are waiting for our dossier to be authenticated and certified and then FINALLY DTC!!! We already have PA for two, a 2yo and a 9yo. Very excited...and nervous. I look forward to hearing from you!