After my last blog post, I (almost) immediately felt better - just getting it off my chest!
It's hard to believe how MUCH writing helps me release feelings!!!
LOVE that I have something so constructive to do for situations like this.
Life continues to be great....just got back from a mini vacation. As we drove home, I couldn't help to feel so excited thinking that the next time I see many of the people (family & friends) we saw this weekend - we will have Faith home!!! It's hard to imagine...but it's really NOT that far away!
Also, as I prepared for our school year last week....it re-confirmed that I am so thankful we are not travelling until November. I'm not sure how I would have managed HAD we travelled in September (don't get me wrong, I would have GLADLY gone in September)!!!
Tomorrow marks the start of our school year and our 3rd year homeschooling our 11 year old (grade 6) son! We are working with a different program this year, in anticipation of bringing Faith home...so in some ways I am really excited (there is much less work for me, administratively speaking) and in some other ways I am really nervous.
God will continue to provide all that we need....and LIFE couldn't be better!
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment