HEALTH:
Well, I feel much differently THIS week than I did last week. No need for tears or frustration. I mean, I had a good week (down 4.0 lbs and down 3 inches) - no complaints here!
I lowered my calories to around 1200 per day and continued to feel great while doing my workouts - no dizzy's and no huge tired 'onsets' in the afternoon and do not feel hungry. So I will continue this level of calories until my body tells me differently.
We've had a busy, busy week - with our home renos happening so there is LOTS of commotion going on around here. It's out of routine for me and I'm trying really hard to keep my gym and diet routine in check!
NOW...if I want to get REAL honest here this is the truth. I REALLY don't get it - I cheated alot this week. I mean, I always kept my average calories were always BELOW my goal but I know in my heart that I didn't eat the foods that I should be eating.
SO....I am going to NOT beat myself up for this because the BUTTERED popcorn at the movies was SO good and the BITE of Jacques Peanut Butter Ohenry was AMAZING and the 4 bites of Noah's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie yesterday was TO DIE FOR and those few candy treats from Noah's science project were SO TASTY.....but IN THE END, I know that these things won't be a detriment to my health if I continue to eat healthy all the way around and if I continue to do my exercise plan.
Through our renos, I only went to the gym 3 times (one day, we worked around the house and 2 other days I painted). My gym workouts haven't been AS intense in terms of PUMPING IT as hard as I was BUT, I've increased my levels on the elliptical making me work that much harder. My goals for each HARD day are still to burn around 300-350 calories on the cardio alone PLUS my weights but now I'm just working at a harder intensity, rather than a more vigorous rate!
OH...and some MOST amazing news.
I bought a new outfit - pair of jeans and a sweater. Jeans - next 2 sizes down - YAY and sweater - next size down.
I feel like a MILLION bucks in them. I saw someone I hadn't seen in over a month and when she saw me, she did the whole EYE scan and said 'GIRL, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?'
NO better compliment than THAT!!!
ADOPTION:
We got INTRO 3 & 4, these include little paper work - just signing an agreement with Gentle Path (that does not have to be done until our PRIDE training in January) and the collection of our original birth certificates, marriage certifates and colour copies of our passports.
We've kinda been slacking off with the renovations that have been going on.
We are still waiting for Jacques birth certificate to get straightened out - so then we can order our original copies that match his passport and drivers license (that needs to be changed as well).
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago
1 comment:
Congrats Girl... Keep up the hard work! You and I both know you can do anything you put your mind to! xo
Post a Comment