Thursday, November 24, 2011

suprise progress

well, well, well...I'm quite surprised at my progress this week because I KNOW in my heart of hearts I cheated (a few + times) AND the night before I weighed in I ate CHIPS.  I lost all control with all the  balls I have up in the air right now and I horked down on some chips (crumbs and all).  I have NO idea how many I ate but I KNOW there were alot. 

Needless to say, when I jumped on the scale the next morning (to face what I thought would be a HARSH reality) I was SO surprised when I saw that I was DOWN 2.8 lbs.

SAY WHAAAAAT????

Oh, and I also did my measurements and I'm down another 1.0" total!

SO NOW...I'm left reflecting on my week and this is what I see.  EVEN THOUGH I did cheat (a few times) - it was (for the most) part WITHIN my calories each day and I still did my gym 5 times (3 days of cardio + weight and 2 days of JUST cardio) PLUS I did alot of 'around the house' reno clean up, painting, etc - SO - I got lucky because of all my activity (that I didn't account for)....but maybe next week I won't be so lucky (considering I've only been to the gym 2 x's - to allow for more reno clean up time and to get things done around the house - in preparation for our whole house to be painted next week).

SO....this week I need to KEEP MY EYE ON THE PRIZE, BABY and make better food choices considering I had less exercise!!!  Fingers crossed, considering we are going away this weekend too!

BUT...for now, I will just enjoy a little victory again this week.

Lots of Love
Tara


PS...if you leave a comment, could you please write who it's from because I got the most encouraging comment on my last post but have NO idea who it's from (I think I may know, but not 100% sure)!

No comments: