SO happy to report that I lost 4.0 lbs in week 4 (making a total of 19 lbs) AND I am down another 2.0" (making a total of 14.5" down)!
YAY, me!
As for my diet, I've contacted the dietitian and my family doctor - in hopes to go over my diet (caloric intake) to make sure I am doing this right!
My apt for the doctor is next Thurs, Nov 3 and still waiting for the dietitian to call me back!
That said, yesterday (Tuesday)...I upped my protein in the morning and lunch, plus I ate 10 almonds before heading into the gym and yesterday was great. I felt fantastic.
That said (again), yesterday was my 'light' workout as well. I'm going to try the same thing today (for my hard workout and weights) and see how it goes.
It's been a LONG while
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment