I spoke with the dietitian yesterday about how I've been feeling (little energy at night often dizzy when working out).
We came up with a plan that I will work with a 1400 calorie diet for the days of my light workouts and a 1500-1600 calorie diet for the days of my big workouts. She wants me to try this for a week and re-evaluate after my weigh-in after doing this for a week.
So far...yesterday, I feel much better. BUT...I did take it easy and just went for a nice paced walk outside, rather than at the gym.
Today, considering we have our appointments (in Fredericton - 2 hour drive) to get our finger prints done - I won't be doing a workout today. Tomorrow, I hope to re-hit the gym for my 'hard' workout and more calories! I hope this will work.
AND - yup, today is the day. FINGER PRINTS - going to find out if we are 'wanted' or not by the police!!! lol It's going to be a fun day with my boys (Jacques and Noah)...going to make a trip to Costco, The Running Room (to get me a good pair of running sneakers), Science East (Jacques first trip)...and some more shopping types of stuff!
We ARE making progress in this adoption process - so exciting!
At the same time, we just had all of our siding (for our home renos) delivered yesterday. I can't wait to get our home renos done - because this again, means we are ONE step closer to BABY!!!
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment