.....you guessed it, paperwork.
Jacques and Noah took a father-son trip this weekend, this time to Saint John, NB. They got a hotel, went to a movie, went to a QHL (Quebec Hockey League) hockey game and most importantly are having some MALE bonding time! You know, in Noah's words one of the most important things happening this weekend is that 'they can eat as much junk food as they want without having Mom say 'that's too many calories'!! What a kid!
On my night HOME alone, I had a friend want to come over and watch a movie and another friend invite me to go to the movies. I had to turn them BOTH down because in all honesty, I just wanted to stay home and work on this pile of paperwork!
As of last night, I wrote until 11:45 p.m. and I completed 3 out of 14 documents (answering about 48 out of the 248 questions) and now I am up at 5:30 a.m. to continue!
I had many distractions; watched plenty of GOTCHA DAY videos, listened to music, had a visit from a friend & talked to my mom.....some pretty good procrastination took place! I woke up this morning thinking 'I didn't use my time the best way', but now that I figured out that I have about 1/5 of our paperwork completed - I'm feeling really happy with the progress I made!
A few more days of hard work like this and hopefully (my goal is), by Friday when we go to get our finger prints we will be done all this paperwork.
Off I go to NOT procrastinate and write, write, write!
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment