Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tomorrow

I can hardly believe when I rolled that off of my tongue this morning.....TOMORROW, we hit the road (at long last) for our Journey to FAITH!






I mean, we really fly out on Thursday....but, we need everything packed and ready to go by tomorrow because we head to Fredericton so that it won't be so rushed on the day of our flight.

I have been very organized the entire journey, and plus considering the fact that I had so much done (in hopes that we would have travelled in September)....it was really the last minute stuff that we needed to do.

WELL....plus this past week, Jacques got a new car and we sold his old one (so we had extra apt's to get it cleaned and safety'ed before we gave it to its new owner)....extra stuff on our to do list.

OH....and last minute we decided that baby girl needs a rocking chair (ok, so I used that as an excuse to get rid of our twice handed down old, old, old rocking chair that 'clicks' when you rock - OH, and it didn't have a very wide base, so it easily tipped over - ONCE RIGHT ON TOP of JACQUES (insert 'roll belly laughing & tears streaming down face here' - sorry honey!!!) so we had to go shopping for that yesterday.....extra stuff on our to do list.

It's all good....there is something about THIS kind of busy that makes my heart flutter.  I'm not stressed, rather excited!

That said, there was a moment of about 20 minutes yesterday (as I sat down to prepare Noah's ipod, Jacques and my iphones, our ipad and Faith's ipod) that I couldn't find Faith's.  I panicked....tore all the suitcases apart, snapped at Noah (so sorry buddy) and threw my hands up in the air.  Within about 20 minutes, I realized that between all of our electronic gadgets - missing one wasn't going to make or break ME, DARN-IT!!!

After an hour or so I went back into her room, that now looked like a tornado went off in it, and LOW & BEHOLD, there it was RIGHT in the front of the suitcase (that I had already rummaged through an hour before)!!!  

Silly me!!!



No comments: