...the excitement is building and building and building inside. I just want to dance for joy.
IF I feel like this today, how is going to feel a week or 2 weeks before we travel! Or heck, what about only a few days before!
Got Faith's room all washed and have done the final set-up, with the bed rail on the bed. I mean, it's been pretty much done for months now but NOW...I've pulled out the clothes we are bringing to China with us, put her winter coat in the front hall closet, etc. EVERYTHING is done - completely done!! All of her sippy cups, plastic cutlery and plates are set up in the kitchen, her high/chair is in the kitchen.
One last thing to finish is the play room....just to organize the toys that we moved from her room.
It's looking and feeling FANTASTICLY GREAT to see it all come together...just waiting for the little pitter patters and extra finger prints on the walls now!!
On a side note: I saw these cutest little dolls that are the most precious. I really WANT one for my girl for her birthday - her FIRST birthday with her forever family! More for a keepsake, with the scripture that means SO much to me from 1 Samuel 1:27 (I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.) http://babybeblesseddolls.com/ Check them out...so stinkin adorable!!!
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment