Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hurry up and WAIT....

SO I made a little boo-boo in all my rushing!

The last two cheques that I wrote, BOTH had issues (the numerical portion did not match the alpha portion) - making them both invalide....WOOPS.

SO...I have to re-send the cheques to our agency.

LUCKILY...this won't hold up our process to have our documents authenticated by the Chinese Embassy.

OH but WAIT a second....

BEFORE our file can be on the way to China....this is what it will look like:

Step 1- from FOI to Foreign Affairs "Lawyer" (2 days)
Step 2 - FOI to pick up and drop at Foreign Affairs (p/u Mon or Tues)
Step 3 - FOI to pick up from Foreign Affairs to send to Chinese Embassy (5 business days)
Step 4 - FOI to pick up and send BACK to NB (2-3 business days)
Step 4 - 1-2 days in NB for them to do their thing
Step 5 - then finally DTC OFFICIALLY...which could take 3-4 days before it arrives in China

SO....that means our Dossier may not arrive in China until the END of this Month :(  


OH and WAIT a second....

Come to find out today that we are 1 of TWELVE families with the same needs (we were thought to have been only 1 of 6 until today).  Looks like we could have a longer wait than expected...and I mean a really long wait considering there has been VERY few IF ANY girls referred in the past few months :(


BLUE today :(

Enough pity-partying - nuff said!

No comments: