The items missing:
- Three Reference Letters (not included - need to get),
- Non-employment letter for Tara (a letter stating that I am not working),
- Financial Certificate (I guess they only had a copy, and they need original)
- Chinese Medical Certificates (dates missing on documents).
I think my overwhelming feeling came from a place that I was SO hopeful that our file would be on its way by the end of this week to China.....and now it's not going to be :(
In the end, and one all nighter (well ok...this is exaggerated! it wasn't really an all nighter but I was up until 1:30am and back up for the day at 6:30am - but it sure FELT like it) to create the documents needed, calls to ask for references, lots of driving to get signatures and money drafts - all will be back in the mail (hopefully by today)!
IF we receive the document today in the fed ex'd overnighter envelope from our agency that they sent, THEN we are ready to ship all the updated docs BACK to them today. NOW...unfortunately our little town has NO overnight service to Ottawa (where our agency is) - so it will take 2 days (still in time for it to get there for the end of the week).
SO...best case, they receive the package Friday and our file gets sent out early next week.
Fingers crossed for all this to go 'tickety-BOO'!
1 comment:
We had that happen with us a couple times as well, we also waited for one person who was on vacation who basically we just needed his signature? Ugh, it all worked out in the end though. Hang in there, it is definately a roller coaster ride so hold on. :)
Post a Comment