Friday, March 23, 2012

More delays :(

I mean COME ON...

NOW...they want a medical report written by the diagnosing doctor of Jacques' (in Moncton) from 1999, when he was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis. 

OH........and did I mention that he has lived SYMPTOM FREE for 13 years now???

IF we indeed need a report from this doctor (who I hope is still in practice) - this could set us back WEEKS. 

Can you imagine what the person at the other end of the phone from this ONCOLOGY office would say when I call and ask them to write a report for a patient from 13 years ago.  HA!

I'm working hard on trying to get something else that will suffice, considering our agency told me directly that sarcoidosis is NOT EVEN a red flag item for CHINA and he said that they would NOT require this!

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: