Sunday, March 25, 2012

Home Study moves to the next stage - YIPPY!

A direct quote from our social worker:  "You have seen the very quickest & unfortunately one of the slower paces of the process.

So after there was an issue with Jacques medical (EVEN THOUGH it had already been discussed), I spoke to our agency directly and he advised what CHINA would need.

I shared this with our social worker, who shared the agencies thoughts with the 'higher ups' and they were satisfied with this.

Once this happened, we got to proof read our home study and now as of this afternoon, our home study is on to the next stage.  This is being done by our previous social worker, who knows it's coming and is on HIGH alert and willing to help us out to move things right along.  I mean...she has already COMPLETED a home study for us, so our new home study will be very familiar to her! 

My fingers crossed that I can get our 'hard copy' in hand before Thursday (when I leave on my 40th bday trip) so I can hand it off to our lawyer to have it notarized.

Once this is done - only a few more steps before it goes to our agency.

I am BEYOND thrilled and excited!!!!

YIPPY....

My belly is in flip flops!

No comments: