Thursday, February 16, 2012

Home Study progress

Well...I had asked you to pray for NO snow so our appointment on Monday wouldn't be cancelled for our home study.

I didn't exactly get my prayers answered because our social worker had to cancel for our appointment for OTHER reasons!

NOT exactly BAD NEWS though!!!  ACTUALLY, it's EVEN better news than we could have hoped for.  She's coming on SUNDAY afternoon and I'm bringing her!!!

When I head home from Fredericton this weekend (from my mother/son and friends weekend) - I'm bringing her home with me to have our appointment then her husband is going to drive up later on to pick her up!!!!  How perfect (well, let's just hope that Jacques leaves the house in 'good shape' for the weekend)!!!

Life just can't get any better - so many positives and few bumps on the road (or quite possibly God figures we've had enough bumps on the road to get to this stage of the game)??

Either way...the process is trucking right along!

So...Sunday afternoon (fingers crossed) we finish everything we need to for our Social Worker to collect all the information needed for us to COMPLETE the visits.  Then PRAY that she can write it up quickly to move us along again!

I'm not asking for much - AM I???

BUT excuse me OUR DAUGHTER is waiting for us ALL ALONE in an orphanage without her Mommy, Daddy and BIG brother to love and spoil her........so YES, I am asking for much!!!

No comments: