Our goal: $5,000
I LOVE doing crafts, have tonnes of supplies and need something to to fill my time now that all our paperwork is done and her room is complete. So....over the next little while I'm going to start brainstorming, creating and start selling some stuff to help our fundraising. I may also do the Grand Falls Market this summer to help our efforts.
Some ideas:
- Garage Sale with Barbeque in May (possibly) - do you have any items to donate? let me know
- Car Wash in summer (possibly)
- ALL jewelry and bottle cap sales - will start trying to sell again
I will create a separate page for our fundraising efforts (so it's easily found) as well as a gadget on the side bar so you can see how our efforts are going.
Won't you please share any fundraising ideas you might have, help spread the word, sell some items for us, or possibly donate for a garage sale???
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment