Well.....today is day 3 at the gym.
So far, I've been mostly doing cardio (treadmill and elliptical) with lots of sit ups and some weights.
Treadmill....I work up to an incline of 4.0 with a speed of 3.5-3.7. My heart rate runs about 130-140's doing this.
Elliptical....I've worked at about a 6 on the left number and up to a 12 resistance. This gets my heart rate between 140-150's. I usually do this for only 10-15 minutes and the treadmill the rest
I've been on a VERY strict diet now for a week, Wednesday's (tomorrow) are my weigh-in and I'm nervous. Although I've been doing EVERYTHING right and been as strict as I can be....I'm nervous because I know I have to try to lose a lot of weight and this is WEEK 1 of a very long journey!
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment