Thursday, December 13, 2012

Words


Ta-ta (please) - I know, I know you shouldn't use baby talk and I don't usually but this ONE I do!
Ball (like as in a Christmas ball)
Bow
Toast
Sink
Bed
Thank you
Na-na (night night - time for bed or nap)
Yogurt (sounds more like yo-goo)
ALL gone (with the cutest hand motions - arms up in air)
UP (sounds more like Bup)
Here's a little list:
Love you - It sounds more like 'laow woo' - but a Mama's heart can translate those 3 little words from ANY language!
Mama
Baba
O-ah (Noah)
Fai (Faith)
Boots
Shoes
Tree - sounds nothing like tree
Please - sounds nothing like please, but it's the same sound every time I ask her
Sink
Night, Night - sounds more like 'na-na'
Tub
Num-a-num - time to eat!
Pillow - sounds more like 'lello'
Bum
Boobies
Coat
Car





No comments: