Friday, November 9, 2012

Six days...

...how did we get here? 

I mean, somehow we were at 33 days last I checked and NOW....we are at 6 days, the last weekend, a few more days.

Today, I took the day OFF.  I know, I know...I'm a stay at home/home schooling mom so what does 'taking the day off' mean.  Well....I worked on Noah's report card this morning before he got up.  That was ALL I did today.

Somehow I managed to have everything done...to a point that I felt I could take the day to myself.  One of which I assume will be the last one for a while!

I had my shower but refused to put make up on, did not blow dry my hair, drank 2 teas while talking on the phone to a sweet friend (who I don't talk to often enough), then talked to my sister and put my feet up the rest of today.

I just LOVE watching movies and TV series right now because it totally gets my mind off my excitement!!! 

To that's it...6 days to go and I've 'zoned out' today....feels great!

We got our travel package in the mail today, which included our passports, Chinese Visa's, bag tags and lots of information we need for our trip.

GOSH...I LOVE our agency.  They care about each of us and each of the families they have formed!

So that's about it....just relaxing and enjoying my day to ME!

No comments: