What a wonderful day, exploring the Pando Zoo in Chongqing!
We are seeing more and more of a Faith's personality.
She is quite the ham....loves giggling and making you giggle!
She is saying lots of words (or trying to)....'Oah' (Noah), 'Aith' (Faith)...she points outs Ma Ma and Ba Ba....she loves her yogurt....doesn't love her vitamins too much....she LOVES changing her shoes and showing her shoes off SEVERAL times a day....she loves having her hair brushed....cuddling.....being the center of attention....her squeeky shoes.....new clothes (wears them and shows them off with great pride - rubbing the front and looking at herself in mirrors).
She does not like the tub too much....I think I scared the peanut half to death last night. the first night she played in the water and had a bath no problem....now it is a problem. So last night, i thought if I got in the tub she'd feel more comfy, right? WRONG...she has an issue with my BOOBS!!! lol She FREAKED out and had to cuddle with Jacques for several minutes before she'd even look at me - woops!!! Jacques ended up playing with her for about 45 minutes on the side of the tub, while bathing her slowly! What a great dad - he just won THAT job!!! lol
Now at the pool today, she was fantastic. First went running, then freaked out. So we sat on the side of the pool, splashing and playing in the water. She'd put her toes in and out, going in and out of freaking and laughing - she really didn't know what to think! In the end, she went up to her waist (but VERY quickly)...and being cold was the end of our pool time!
Honesly, I KNOW God hand picked this little girl for OUR family....it couldn't be going better....way better than I EVER dreamed it would. I had hoped for this, but realized early on that my expectations may be too high. Luckily, it has been just like I dreamed....NO....even better!!!
Noah on the otherhand, had a little bit of a hard time today. So JUST Noah and I went for an ice cream date (well, maybe it was gellato but we couldn't read) - either way, it was awesome to connect with my lil' man through this journey. He did admit that he was feeling jealous....and he thanked me for taking him out 'just the 2 of us'! I LOVE that boy to DEATH....love that we can talk like this and he can recognize those hard feelings!!!
A panda's life long dream is to COLOUR! (get it? because they are always black and white!!!) courtesy of Michael, our guide
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment