Not really sure what my body is telling me!!!
Flight was great, I took a pill and slept a great portion! Noah barely slept except for the past 3 hrs - gave him some gravol!!!
We got in and our guide who met us at the airport was awesome! The drive to our hotel was fun - about an hour.
We ventured out to get some water and something to eat - in the end based on that we couldn't find someone that could understand a word we said - we got room service!
I'll tell you we are not a world travelling family (or maybe it's the 'tiredness' that's making us all cranky - lol
Then we got back to our room - tried to get on Internet - what a pain! Frustration for sure! I can't get on too many places with the iPad , iPhone or the netbook :(. so disappointing! It is what it is, right Barb!!!
So for now, I'm drafting blog posts through my email the. when I can get online, I'll have the posts all ready!
Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully someone can help us out - otherwise I won't be in contact with anyone :(. BOO!
Tara
Sent from my iPhone
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment