Tuesday, July 3, 2012

IT'S A G-I-R-L!!!!

I can hardly believe I am writing this, but we got our referral/child proposal for our little girl on July 3, 2012.

The announcement card says it all....so excited!   She is just perfect for our family! 

Hopefully, we'll be able to squeeze into our agencies September travel group. 

Will (obviously) keep our blog updated with our travel plans.

Up next....we need our LOA (Letter of Approval), this is the common term but for us Canadian's it's called an LSC (Letter Seeking Confirmation).  This takes about 30 or so days to be approved, then we need to get it in the snail mail from China - which could take up to 3 weeks.  SO you see, we are really pushing a tight timeline to travel in September!!!






Our little man was pretty excited too: Check out his reaction





As part of the plan when we one day received our referral, I had a party in a bag - all ready to put out to surprise our biological son! 










No comments: