Last weekend we completed our PRIDE training (again). Much of the information was the same as when we took it in Feb 2009 so needless to say, we went through the motions and completed it as the province requires!
Poor Jacques was in the THICK of his busy season during year end. For the few weeks prior to this weekend, Jacques had been working 12-17 hour days - so needless to say he was really tired.
During the parts of the training that were repeats, this is what he did to stay awake!
When I asked him what it was, he told me a 'self portrait'! Do you see the resemblance???
YAY....another step DONE!!!
OH and on a side note, we ended up meeting up with another woman (who was with a new husband) that we had done our first pride training with! We really connected (again) and I can't wait to get together with them when we travel to Fredericton!
Then comes ALL the paperwork, which I kept thinking I had done.
This was the first package sent off in October.
This is our 'ADOPTION' file folder.
In preparation to send our BIG package off (that is required to get our home study started).
UNTIL he has EVERY last DOCUMENT, our home study can not start...
so making sure we 'cross all the T's and dot all the I's'
All this was.....STRESS.....
,,,,which led me to having a glass of wine MID afternoon on the day I did the final preparations to sending off our BIG package.
And so here it is.....
The final package!
And do you see THIS smile???
It's NOT alcohol induced!!!
It's called: RELIEF!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment