Just got word today that our dossier is 'almost' ready to be forwarded to our social worker. THIS MEANS, our home study should start next week. YAY!!!
This should take about 4-5 weeks to have prepared. Once prepared, it has to go here and there and everywhere then finally provincial approval (that unlike other provinces, this happens in a few days). Once we have provincial approval, it's sent to our agency. I 'think' after this...it's shortly after this our file gets sent to China for our Log In Date (LID) then we wait!
I could be mistaken, but it's something like that. We're moving forward baby and that's the main point of this post!
On the home front, we have been preparing a room for a lil' princess! OH how much fun am I having making a pink room!
She even has her first doll on her bed!!!
When the room is finished, I'll take a full set of photos and share!
It's been a LONG while
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment