She sucks her thumb - so sweet!
She likes it cool to sleep.....she fell asleep in bed with Jacques and I. She was very restless. Earlier in the day, when she was sitting on me she held her hand out to me so I started rubbing it...she smiled big. So as she was in bed with us, she tossed and turned alot. Each time she started to toss, I'd rub her hand and she'd calm right down. Finally, I thought maybe she was hot, so I opened the window and put her back in her crib she calmed right down and slept all night with no blanket.
Still no tears this morning, but trying to determine if she is just tired or sad - probably a bit of both. I walked by her crib and she motioned her arms for me to pick her up....she apparently saw that I have SUCKER written all over me...she knows me THAT well already!!!
It's been a LONG while
3 years ago
1 comment:
Congratulations on being united with your beautiful baby girl! Good luck tomorrow...well, today for you. ;)
Post a Comment