Saturday, June 23, 2012

You know you are a TRACK addict

WHEN....

...you know your tracking number BY HEART
...you check the tracking status more than 5 times (OK, maybe 10 times a day)
....your mood directly is affected by the information you find out
...you see that your item has arrived and you almost hyper-ventilate followed by tears of joy
...then the next day, you see 'on hold' and almost PASS OUT!

OK...So I admit, I am (or have been) a TRACK ADDICT....I can't help it!

We are SO close!

 

Track Status


Product Type: Xpresspost International

Date Time LocationDescriptionRetail LocationSignatory Name
2012/06/2214:36100027,ChinaItem arrived at postal facility. Item on hold.

Track History

Date Time LocationDescriptionRetail LocationSignatory Name
2012/06/2214:36100027,ChinaItem arrived at postal facility. Item on hold.
2012/06/2116:58CNBJSD,ChinaInternational item has arrived in a foreign country
2012/06/1113:35VILLE ST-LAURENTInternational item has left Canada
2012/06/0816:04FREDERICTONItem processed at postal facility
15:28FREDERICTONItem picked up by Canada Post

No comments: