Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Crazy (or just about there)

I've been staring at the SAME information on Canada Post tracking for the last 12 days now :(

It's driving me crazy....WHY, has our file NOT arrived in China after 8 days since leaving the country?

It IS possible (and I'm hoping) that China HAS received our file and China Post has just not updated their records for Canada Post to accurately update their tracking.  If really HOPE this is the case and we hear back from our agency - then we magically have our LID - even though we thought we were waiting for our file to arrive.  THIS would be the BEST case scenario that I'm really hoping for!

Our agency said to call back at the end of the week to check in to see if we have a LID - and I'm going to do that.

Until then, my patience continues to run thin :(


Track Status


Product Type: Xpresspost International
Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
2012/06/11 13:35 VILLE ST-LAURENT International item has left Canada

Track History

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
2012/06/11 13:35 VILLE ST-LAURENT International item has left Canada
2012/06/08 16:04 FREDERICTON Item processed at postal facility
15:28 FREDERICTON Item picked up by Canada Post

No comments: