Thursday, November 15, 2012

Waiting...

just sitting at Jacques' sisters house waiting for her to take us to the airport! Oh boy, am I glad I got some pills for this trip. - I am feeling very anxious. Hungry, but can't eat. Thirsty, but don't want to drink that much (I don't prefer airplane toilets - always fear I'll get sucked down them and spit out into the sky.

Anxious and excited for the next part of our journey!

As well, sweet adoption friends (who had just found out they got a baby from Nunavit - due in March) - just found out last night their sweet baby boy died! My heart breaks for them, but this is what she texted me: Today is your day. Let's embrace Faiths life. So excited for u. Just think about holding her ahhhhhh the sweetness of newness. Xxoo

I admire her strength and will think of her joirney, while we embracing our moment! Love u Char!!!

So this is it!!!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: